Katie Cardona, Au.D. CCC-A
Dr. Katie Cardona joined the JHBI team in October 2019. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Hearing and Speech Sciences from the University of Maryland and her Doctor of Audiology degree from East Tennessee State University. Dr. Cardona completed her clinical externship at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL.
She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA), and is board certified by the American Board of Audiology (ABA).
Dr. Cardona’s clinical interests include diagnostic audiology, vestibular assessment, hearing aids, and adult aural rehabilitation.
- Bachelor’s of Arts: Hearing and Speech Sciences
- University of Maryland, 2013
- Doctor of Audiology
- East Tennessee State University, 2017
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A), American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA)
- Board Certified by the American Board of Audiology (ABA)
- Florida Audiology licensure